Hummingbird - Year 5 & Year 6
- Research the purpose of the major organs of the human body and complete the
matching sheet (Miss Kershaw has these)
- Complete a food and exercise diary which shows a balanced and healthy life style.
- Create a leaflet/poster on the dangers of drugs and alcohol on the human body.
- Create/cook a healthy meal or snack.
- Another activity of your choice which links to our topic.
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Choir Spelling Spelling Spelling Maths
SPAG Maths Maths Literacy Literacy
Maths Literacy Literacy Maths RE
PE /Topic French ICT Yr 6 PE
RE Topic Yr 5 Swimming
Monday PE – Full kit required including indoor and outdoor footwear and a jacket
Thursday Yr 6 PE - Full kit required including indoor and outdoor footwear and a jacket
Thursday Yr 5 Swimming Please see parent guidelines.
Hummingbird Class Prayers
Thank you God for this new day and all my family and friends. Help us to be the best that we can be throughout the day. Guide us through our mission of love, learn, smile and believe. Fill our minds with knowledge to help us to learn and fill our hearts with love to care for each other.
Thank you for everything you have given to us throughout the day and the love you have shown us.
Guide us through the night, help us to stay safe and prepare us for another day.