Dove - Year 5 & Year 6
- Research the purpose of the major organs of the human body and complete the
matching sheet (Miss Kershaw has these)
- Complete a food and exercise diary which shows a balanced and healthy life style.
- Create a leaflet/poster on the dangers of drugs and alcohol on the human body.
- Create/cook a healthy meal or snack.
- Another activity of your choice which links to our topic.
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Choir Spelling Spelling Spelling Maths
SPAG Maths Maths Literacy Literacy
Maths Literacy Literacy Maths RE
PE/Topic French ICT Yr 6 PE
RE Topic Yr 5 Swimming
Monday PE – Full kit required including indoor and outdoor footwear and a jacket
Thursday Yr 6 PE - Full kit required including indoor and outdoor footwear and a jacket
Thursday Yr 5 Swimming Please see parent guidelines.
Dove Class Prayers
Prayer at the beginning of the day
We offer you our school, our teachers and all the children who learn here. Please guide us throughout the day to make sure that we are always trying our best and do the right thing. Please help us to live out our mission statement and live each day to the full.
Prayer at the end of the day
Lord keep us safe this night, secure from all our fears. May angels guard us while we sleep ‘til morning light appears.